Serena Scrapbook Land I'm a very happily married wife to Terry Masterson, and mother of two teenagers..Carl 17, and Ash 16. We also have two cats...Q-Tip (Tippins for short)...my baby... And then there's Sassy....She's, well, a Sass....!! I believe I have a great sense of Ha-Ha..! I believe that humor is a great stress reliever, and it is what keeps us all just a little more insane....!!! My hobby of course is Scrapbooking, both Digital, and Traditional...What I refer to Hybrid/Fusion Scrapbooking. I am particularily inclined to create my own embellishments with either my house "stash", and both my Cricut Cutter, and my Silhouette; And digital design, then fuse the both kinds together for my Hybrid/Fusion Collection...Which I then display throughout or home on our "Wall of Life". I find scrapbooking not only very Therapeutic, but also a lot of fun...! I look forward to leaving behind a legacy for our children, and our grandchildren..And to flip through with tears in our Golden Years...
Selasa, 05 Januari 2016
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
14.27
Klien Jasa Seo Wijan
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar